The long-awaited seventh of Call of Duty. Each game in the series contributed to the development of the genre of shooters, and the Black Ops was no exception. Players will enjoy a dynamic single-player campaign that tells about the events of the Cold War, as well as a variety of multiplayer modes, both classic and new.
– Hot Spots. Events Call of Duty: Black Ops will transfer players during the Cold War. As part of an elite unit of soldiers will be involved in armed conflicts around the world, particularly in Cuba and Vietnam.
– An impressive arsenal. The fighters of a special unit will have access to the latest prototype weapon at the time, such as ballistic knives, fireworks cartridges for the shotgun or crossbow with explosive ordnance.
– The real war. Interactive environments, thrilling story, spectacular special effects and a great director work makes Call of Duty: Black Ops one of the most realistic and exciting game about the war.
– Fighting and winning. In the Black Ops are presented as classic multiplayer mode, including “Capture the Flag,” “Bomb” and “Team Deathmatch” and a number of new, including innovative “games with stakes.
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Treyarch, and n-Space (version for NDS)
Released: November 9, 2010
Publication Type: license
Release Group: R.G. Gamers
Size: 7,3 GB
– Operating system Windows XP/Vista/7;
– Processor Intel Core Duo E6600/AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better;
– 2 GB of RAM;
– 12 GB of free hard disk space;
– Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT/ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better with 256 MB of graphics memory with support for Shader 3.0;
– Sound card;
– Device for reading DVD;
– Keyboard and mouse.